the bloggiest blogger blogging a blog

not so much anymore

Saturday, October 08, 2005

uh-oh

so shabbos starts and everything's good-i had just finished one of my, now, favorite books and everything was going well. i was excited o have dinner because it smelled so good, but then the worst thing happened. my happiness had to be shattered- because of course i dont deserve to be fully happy and content. i was petting lilly and sitting on the ground when my father tells my mother that i punched him the stomach--WHICH WAS A COMPLETE ACCIDENT!--but NOOOOOO... chaya doesnt get off for aaccidents--mom has to make a huge deal out of it and starts attacking me with all this junk about this and that, bla bla bla...and then when i say something not so nice--im told to go to my room. no! i will not be sent to my room! and then the threats begin--you'll be grounded....suffice it to say that apparently i'm THEORETICALLY grounded for the next 5 weeks! --do not ask--i know i know you didnt ask in the first place!---be quiet! okay?!--anyways, i am in theory appealing this cruel and unusual punishment--i think i'm already breaking it anyways--aww well. i dont think im even capable of being grounded of 5 weeks-- i believe i am mentally unequipted to handle it. WHAT WOULD I DO!?!?!? for heaven's sakes!
and then, i find out that a family that we know-'s dog died! its horrible! really, really depressing!
anyways, now im depressed and feel sick and i kinda want to crawl out my own skin. i HATE school! i seriously cannot stand it. i think im just not going to study for that stupid english test. i just cant handle it right now.
well ill ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home